Social Learning Theory and VoiceThread technology
As an educator , I look for ways to improve my skill set and to add to my current tool box. Teaching throughout this pandemic has made me more aware of digital tools that can be utilized to tweak my instruction and possibly that of my school climate. I utilized a tool throughout my coursework entitled VoiceThread. Voicethread uses collaborative , voice, video, and chat features that can be implemented throughout your lesson to give your classroom an interactive approach. I have created one entitled :" What time does this person hit the water?" It is my first creation and I am improving in the usage of it and its applications for my classroom. Here is the link. Hope you like it. Feel free to give me comments on what I can do to improve upon it. All comments are welcome.
This lesson is intended for absent/ truant students learning about the maximum ( vertex) and quadratic formula applications. It also is used for those students that need that refresher.
https://voicethread.com/share/17600480/
Comments
Post a Comment